We are hiring an Operations Administrator!
Salary c. £25k
Orthios is stepping up its efforts to help build a cleaner, greener, more sustainable future and with the launch of our Material Recovery Facility (MRF), we are looking for an Operations Administrator to join the business.
This role will seek to maintain the integrity and capture of data from the sites fully automated weighbridge system, ensuring the correct input parameters are met and acting as a manual intervention for all automation failures.
Clear and evident weighbridge, computer skills and operations experience are a must for this role.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Supplier data management
- Weighbridge management
- Weighbridge “Operations Superuser” – train the trainer status
- Contractor driver management
- 3rd party logistics management and scheduling
- Internal client/site liaison during operational downtime
- Feedstock forecasting in liaison with the MRF General Manager
- Liaison with site operational and logistics teams for weekly feedstock deliveries
- Liaison with equipment suppliers and co-ordination of maintenance schedule
- Management of Quarterly Waste Returns to the National regulator
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com quoting “Operations Administrator” for full details of the job role summary, data protection policy and application form.
Disclaimer - We occasionally amend or withdraw job vacancies and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.